Allahabad high court ayodhya verdict - discussions

The most awaited decision by the bench comprising of three judges may come out any time now.

I personally find it so surprizing that people are fighting to build a home for God and no one is concerned about people who need a home for real.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Verdict:The land is to be divided into three parts..1/3 to hindus,1/3 to muslims and the remaining part to others.The division will start within three months..
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    whoa the verdict is out???? :?:
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    imho its a fair decision?..
    Hope there is no communal violence...
    Jai Hind! *salute*
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The 8,300 pages judgement is fair.
    No fights, No strikes, Nothing!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Didn't expected this kind of judgement!!
    Its Fine now!!
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Nice judgement of the most awaited Ayodhya verdict.
    Land to be distributed among Waqf board, Nirmohi Akhara, party of 'Ram Lalla' says lawyers.
    As per as archeologist in the base of this land there was a Hindu statue. So nice judgement to keep everyone quite for now in the country and the politicians .

What's opinion on this historic decision ?? Share your opinion ..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I guess the violence , blasting will happen in coming months!
    Everything was fine because the security was high today in many cities , but once this issue is sidelined then I think there will be riots again!
    I hope there should not be , but?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    .. and someone called me an coward when I suggested we can build a educational centre there on some popular e news paper. Its frustrating to see so many resources , energy and time is being diverted towards something which in my views holds no ground.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i am happy as far as there is no violence but i agree with durga, people can do something else that will benefit the country in a better way. and i hope they just move on with the verdict instead of going for an appeal. lots of time and resources have already been wasted.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Fair decision,as ES said nothing can be said about violence,strikes .it may occur in future.No one can judge what is running on minds of some crooks??

But guys what is this nirmohi akhara?
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    goyal420
    But guys what is this nirmohi akhara?
    Nirmohi Akhara
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    English-Scared
    I guess the violence , blasting will happen in coming months!
    Everything was fine because the security was high today in many cities , but once this issue is sidelined then I think there will be riots again!
    I hope there should not be , but?
    Well i think this decision is not onesided so there is very few chance for riots again, because this is a very old issue so nowadays the mentality of the people has changed as comparison to before.
    So i wish that that peace will be maintained in the country as now .
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    rishi0922
    Well i think this decision is not onesided so there is very few chance for riots again, because this is a very old issue so nowadays the mentality of the people has changed as comparison to before.
    So i wish that that peace will be maintained in the country as now .
    Agreed.Most People (especially youngsters like me) don't care whether the land goes to the Hindu's or Muslims.
    We have to thank the media ๐Ÿ‘ and the people who asked the people not to riot. I think to some extent it worked (It sure scared the shit outta people though, You should've seen Bangalore- looked totally deserted :sleeping: ๐Ÿ˜)
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Good Judgement.Judges find out that they can divide 1 part into 3 equal halves at least now and managed to calm people at the time of judgement,till now.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    There was absolutely no need of going for an appeal. Both sides want to make this matter more and more complicated.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    But I must say this judgement took me, and even the political parties on surprise. What I think is there can be no better judgement than this. The political parties are scratching their heads. They are in a crisis. They don't have a point to make a disruption in peace. That's the reason why they have gone for the appeal.
    As for the blasts and disruptions, I expect their show start after 1 month to 1 year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, Today i attended an interview and the question i was asked was what is the difference between hashing and CRC ......plz reply
Hai.. I am a final year CS Engineering student ๐Ÿ˜€ Is there any software that takes musics as input and converts it to music sheets? Please reply with your ideas....
Hello friend's, Just start downloading Inception(a hollywood movie). One question in my mind comes that is there any quality difference between data's which is downloaded on 10kbps speed and the...
am looking 4 some topics project topics related 2 electrical and electronics..pls help...
The world's biggest & most popular social network is about to join hands with Skype - the world's leading video calling software. With this association, Facebook will be able to...