'All engineers are heavy gamers!'

Tetris or Warcraft

I like Tetris but I am much more into bigger games like Warcraft. What about you? Are you more a Tetris or a Warcraft player? πŸ˜•

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: Tetris or Warcraft

I prefer warcraft and like all other RTS games
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

tetris anytime!!!
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek

I like Warcraft.Can't play tetris for more than 1 hour.
  • dutchy
    dutchy
    I love playing online games!

I really liked online gaming aand I wondered if you did too. I am a fan of warcraft (and a bit of tetrisπŸ˜›). If you like it too, maybe you can give me tips on where to find nice games? πŸ˜•
  • dutchy
    dutchy
    Me and my colleagues are really into online gaming! How about you?? Are we all really into gaming? 😁
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yep. I like the MMORPG games like warcraft. But I'm not that much into games. I do it casually and occassionally.

I also like first person shooters.
  • dutchy
    dutchy
    I like the MMORPG games too! Warcraft I played too much do not like it that much anymore. Lately I play killzone often.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    I like to play counter strike.Almost all of my friends play counter strike.
  • dutchy
    dutchy
    Thanks for that! Can;t stop playing for the past hour. really addictive. expecially during work hours
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i Dont play ay online games , i hate sitting before the system unless required πŸ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Why do we have this thread twice??

Good 😁 Mods -- Give a look
  • dutchy
    dutchy
    no gaming at all?! Not even tetris or pacman ones in a while?
  • gohm
    gohm
    nope, maybe once a month I'll dust of the x-box for a minute or two or play with my niece on her wii when I visit.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    dutchy
    no gaming at all?! Not even tetris or pacman ones in a while?

I used to play some games as a kid and now i will hardly play any games Need for Speed is a good game i like it sometimes but mostly i hate sitting as i said😎
  • gohm
    gohm

tetris as I've never played warcraft, people get too into it, kinda like D & D when I was a kid.
  • dutchy
    dutchy
    Sorry for the double post! Still love gaming!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    the second one is closed no problem😎
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    I am a GAMER

I love playing PC GAMES....

My favorite games are:

alone in the dark
    max payne I & II
    prince of percia I & II
    NFS CARBON
    NFS Most Wanted
    EA Sports FIFA 2007
    EA Sports Cricket 2007

what about you?
  • dutchy
    dutchy
    Re: I am a GAMER

world of warcraft, killzone, zelda, counter strike
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    All gaming related threads merged into one.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm into flight sims or anything to do with space. I got myself a nice Saitek Evo joystick, blasting other spaceships into smithereens. Space RTS is damn cool too. Anyone played Homeworld or Nexus? Kick butt.

I do play NFS Underground 2 some days. The most recent shooter game I played was Dead Space. Its 3rd person, kind of like Gears of War. Super scary game.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    what about a nfs??
    just speed..........fast.......race..........
    I like it mos...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Gaurav, theres a new/updated racing game out. Its called Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box! Has a 9/10 rating from Gamespot. It looks super sweet too.. Check it out:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i dont play much games but i love playing Need for Speed its excellent game.
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Tetris is great! I miss the old Super Mario Brothers for the Super Nintendo. That was classic! I saw on G4 TV one day where this guy beat it in like 2 minutes. It was amazing! It took me about 20 minutes tops. I can take a full length game and beat it in like about 5 hours tops. I like Battlefield, Devil May Cry, Halo, and other stuff.
  • suyash
    suyash
    My favorite game genre is racing - NFS Most wanted the best one I've played till date...

and other games that I like to play are adventure based like POP 3 (the two thrones) and I also love stealth based games like Hitman 4 - Blood money...
  • suyash
    suyash
    I believe most of the engineers spend on an average 16.66 % of their life playing games... ha ! dont ask me how or why ... hehe
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The best Hit Man game according to me was Part 2 Silent Assassin.
    Thieve and other stealth games are also good.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    I'm a softie, I can't hack games in 3d it makes me ill.. something about motion sickness? I do play one game though.. it's quick fire pool. I'm quite good at it too :$

I don't play many games, frankly don't have the patience to keep losing and trying again.. it makes me feel dejected lol.

I like puzzles though. =)
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    πŸ‘NFS
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Hey guys Im a counter strike lover..But the prblem is Im not able to connect to the server..When I click Find server it gives a message: "Master Sever Not Found" something like thath what should I do...Please need Help..
  • Corpse-Thrust
    Corpse-Thrust
    Hardcore Tekken player here πŸ˜€
    Anyone else here who plays Tekken?

I also play a LOT of NFS and other racing sims.
  • cannibalsurfbabe
    cannibalsurfbabe
    For me:

Silent Hill- Very eery and atmospheric and with crazy zombie nurses that need a good cricket batting in the face. The Boss fights are tricky but can be done.

Guitar Hero and Rockband - Oh yes bring it on!! I love those 2 games. I usually play on hard on RB and expert level on GH. But theres always a few songs that are absolute killers to get through on high levels.

At the moment the games on facebook are eating up all my time - Restaurant City, My Zoo, Farm Ville and Farm Town.

Trauma Centre is a corking good game too. Especially on the Wii, not so great on the DS but still addictive.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    CS Source all the way.

I also liked SWAT 4 and its expansion.
  • skipper
    skipper
    I was (probably still am) a big fan of Total War, after I purchased the original Medieval (TW orig.) and found out about the modders.
    Modding games has to be a good way to find out how game engines work (I haven't really gotten into modding in a serious way); the numbers of mods for TW is kind of staggering, there are Napoleonic versions, LOTR versions, aliens, the whole bag. But most mods stick to the original scenario - play as a country/kingdom and conquer your neighbours, build cities and armies etc.
    Obviously the best part is the battle map, planning an assault on a walled city, or defeating 1200 enemy with a mere 600 men (you hide the heavy cavalry and try to spilt the enemy army, so you can rout the general and make his army rout with fear from the battle). It's very tactical and the battles are realistic; outcomes can depend on when exactly you engage, and with which troops, the spearmen and other heavier enemy infantry so you tie them up and can get cavalry around them.

It's one of the more realistic battle engines I've seen, and obviously very modifiable; the strategic part of the game sucks though, way too simple compared to the complex battle strategies you develop. If the strategy map and play was more like the battles, it would be a real winner.
  • manojvishnupriya
    manojvishnupriya
    hey, do u like fifa
    then please tell me how to download fifa 10 full free
    i know its available in ourpcgame.net
    but i can't find password for the zip file which contain links
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I am a BIG fan of Crysis......the concept of nanosuits is really great. your energy is almost infinite, and so is your health....you can do anything with it πŸ˜›

the graphics are really intensive. I gotta get AMD phenome to just play on max, for once!

Assassin's Creed....great concept again [btw does anyone know if the "memory of ancestors" is for real?]

NFS ProStreet....great to kill time while procrastinating from making programs in the insti πŸ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I prefer GTA 4 ,San andreas ,Resident evil 5 ,Resident evil 4,Max Payne 1 & 2 ,Wolfenstein. etc
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    I like to play Planet Entropia, Eve, Soldier Front sometimes, and Runescape sometimes. Lately I do not have much interest in games. Kinda bored with them. I am waiting for the release of Stellar Dawn from Jagex in 2011 sometime.
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    I like to play Counter Strike......
  • Komodo
    Komodo
    If I started naming all the games I like, I would make a looooong list. I've been playing game since Commodore 64, Amiga, SNES, Sega Mega Drive, Playstation, PC... And PC is the best because you can run tons of emulators (M.A.M.E. for instance).

Does anyone really want to hear of my favorite games? 😁 😎
  • Ashwin Kala
    Ashwin Kala
    Counter Strike all the way.
    Win goodies by steel series.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE is happy to be associated with NEEV '09 an event by Civil Engineering Department at SRKNEC. Official Website: Neev 09 - A National Level Event by Civil Department...
hai ceans i am going to present a paper on vertical axis wind turbine.😑 if any one of u had previous experiance or u have a nice idea on this...
CEans, I got a news that Sapient has fired 800 employees in India; Gurgaon & Bangalore offices. Can someone confirm this, please?
I'm looking for project ideas related to ECE. Does anyone have an idea of good and innovative ECE projects? Please provide a list.
Hi everybody, I've a question... is there a certification or something that decides if a soft core is fault tolerant or not? and another question...I've seen that LEON3-FT is radiation...