soft core fault tolerant

Hi everybody, I've a question...

is there a certification or something that decides if a soft core is fault tolerant or not?

and another question...I've seen that LEON3-FT is radiation tolerant only implementd on RTAX Actel FPGA. Is it right?

Excuse me but I'm confusing about it becuase somebody speaks about LEON3-FT (fault tolerant) for space application where is better to say radiation toleran...mny doubts!!!!!

And, the last question...is there somebody that knows another soft core "radiation tolerant" (for space application)?

Many thanks in advance!!!!

Marco

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All you CEans who wish to be a part of a project for development of a Web based content management system should read further. Rest can hit the back button....
Hello I am new to this and I was takes to get my companies website up in the SE list. Can anyone out there help me, I would like to...
I have created a standard connection(oracle) and i have created a new recordset during the on load of the main form. The project is named as student information system and...
Hi I have the following project: I need to build a robot with 2 microphones attached to it on either side. The robot is placed on a 4x4 meter grid....
CEans, Here's a great piece of advice to startup entrepreneurs: ( link-> ) Wisdom in hindsight: Team Up Scale Up What do you say?