ece mini project ideas

I'm looking for project ideas related to ECE. Does anyone have an idea of good and innovative ECE projects? Please provide a list.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: ece

Hi Buddy

Welcome to world of crazy engineers
    We have exclusivrojecte sections for mini project ideas for college goers. Please refer to the section
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes please try to spent some time for the link given by DURGA you will some short-huge list there may be helpful to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody, I've a question... is there a certification or something that decides if a soft core is fault tolerant or not? and another question...I've seen that LEON3-FT is radiation...
All you CEans who wish to be a part of a project for development of a Web based content management system should read further. Rest can hit the back button....
Hello I am new to this and I was takes to get my companies website up in the SE list. Can anyone out there help me, I would like to...
I have created a standard connection(oracle) and i have created a new recordset during the on load of the main form. The project is named as student information system and...
Hi I have the following project: I need to build a robot with 2 microphones attached to it on either side. The robot is placed on a 4x4 meter grid....