algae biofuel

Exxon announced they will be committed to R&D for biofuel generation from algae investing $600 million. here's a link to a New York Times article:

Exxon to Invest Millions to Make Fuel From Algae - The New York Times

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    That's interesting. I heard about sugarcane crops was not aware of Corn 😀
    and its even more good to see that PROFIT minders are actaulyl thinking of alternative energy sources 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    You bet, corn has a lot of negative drawbacks so i do not think it will become viable. We shall see!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good to see algae getting the attention of the big boys!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What DC voltage I will get if I rectify 3 phase AC (230V phase to phase) without using Neutral : using a bridge rectifier (MEB00806)?
Hi All, I have designed a code generator in matlab, I need to build a simulink model of that code generator. Can anyone help me in this. I can send...
hi everybody!! what is the functioning of mosfet drivers? when are mosfet drivers used?😕
we have selected a project which will start computer at specific time and start downloading specific file from internet .After downloading file ,file will be saved and computer will shut...
Hi friends..! My name is Sudheer doing final year mechanical BE in Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering. I am from vijayawada. Andhra Pradesh. I joined this site through google search...