Age Of Empires

I'm a big time Age of Empires fan. Just wondering if there are any Any Age of Empires lovers on CrazyEngineers?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Re: CE Nocturnal Creatures' Association

crazyboy
    Any Age of Empires lover?
    Yup, I play AOE..mostly aoe2 expansion pack. We used to play a lot on the lan in the hostel!! good times..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

I am burning my nights in playing against 5 computers 😁

-CB
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi

5 hardest huh, that's a handful!! 😁

if you look at the sample AI file included with AOE, the computer cheats!! It allocates itself certain amount of resources every couple of minutes or so..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

How to use that?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi

in your age of empire's game folder, go to the "Goodies->AISCRIPT" folder. You will find a file named SAMPLEAI.PER, open it in Notepad and read through it!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    How to use the cheat code in AOE?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I love AOE too.. In fact, I love all RPG and strategy games.. Have wasted too much time in AOE and Age of Mythology too..

Currently though, I'm very much into Warcraft, especially DoTA..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Try Stronghold Crusadar once you complete this one.
    I used to play AOE earlier and Crusadar looks like same as AOE.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Stronghold is also good. But it's a different type of strategy game.

I'd recommend AOE, AOM, Stronghold.
    If you're through with all these, you can try Rise of Nations.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    The best strategy game ever made!
    I miss playing it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i want the PLC S7300 simulation software like logo or simatic...n also a reference guides and books of programming...please help me out Regards Mohsin Khan
Image Courtesy: Cnet Google TV will be a new experience that combines TV, the entire Web, and apps as well as a way to search across them all. I am...
After Nokia, it is the turn of Motorola to improvise its product portfolio to suit the growing demand for dual-SIM handsets in India. Both the handsets will be immediately available...
can anbody give suggestions on how to prepare project report for "design of hot forging dies using tungsten carbide material for automobile components" my problem is in which way i...
Last year, final-year aerospace engineering students Dan Scarfe and Jon Cherry took on the challenge and designed and built wings for the aircraft using their knowledge of previous human aviation....