After completing the final year as aeronautical engineer, can I get jobs in india?

I'm studying 3rd year in chennai. I'm an aeronautical student. I want to know that what kind of jobs we will get in india

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Ashish, welcome to CrazyEngineers. Aeronautical engineers are required in Aviation, Defence and Robotics industries. There are plenty of job options available for Aeronautical engineers in India, US, UK and in Gulf region. Let's take a look at the kind of jobs you can get into -

1. Aircraft Technician

The aircraft technicians are hired by commercial airline operators to maintain their aircrafts. The job includes overall maintenance and repair of aircrafts. This area is booming in India as the Government of India works on the UDAAN project which will make flying an option between smaller cities located relatively within a few hundred kilometers. 

2. Aircraft Quality Inspectors

A similar job like that of an aircraft technicians; but focused on maintaining the quality of the aircrafts. They work along with mechanical and electrical engineers to make sure that the quality standards are met. 

3. Engine Designer:

Aeronautical engineers can use their expertise in designing next generation of aircraft engines to be used by commercial and fighter jets. A very interesting job that requires creativity mixed with innovation and technical knowledge. You should explore this area.

4. Spacecraft Designs

ISRO is working on putting humans in space and I bet they do need talented aeronautical engineers to work on the next-gen spacecraft designs. You should keep watch on ISRO's job openings to get an idea of what kind of roles they are hiring for. 

I hope this gives you an idea. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A friend asked me this question, the other day -There is a building of 100 floors  If an egg drops from the Nth floor or above it will break. If...
I want to know the reason why India can't produce cheaper solar panels. How is China making solar panels for so cheap?
Hi I am due to start my computer science final year project and require a crazy futuristic idea which I can use to get a 1:1. Can anyone help?
Is the world getting smarter or lazier?http://epaper.newindianexpress.com/c/32010121#