Advantages Of Incroproating A Startup In USA (Delaware)?

I've been mulling over the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating a startup company in USA. Delaware seems to be the most preferred location for incorporation in USA - given the tax and other benefits the state offers. What's more important is that US corporate laws allow foreign nationals to incorporate in USA without even visiting the country and without needing a US citizenship. That means, you can easily incorporate in USA from India.

Most of the online-incorporation service providers state the obvious advantages of incorporating a startup in US. But I'm looking for the not-so-obvious advantages. One that immediately comes to my mind is easy access to world-class services like PayPal. Right now, if I wish to make a payment within India via PayPal - it's impossible! But there aren't any such rules & regulations for those based in the US (and many other countries as well).

Plus the cost of incorporation is tiny! You can register your own company in US for under $1500!

I wish to know whether anyone here has an experience in incorporating a company overseas and the obvious/non-obvious advantages it offers. Plus, it would be nice if you could share the disadvantages as well!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Trance is a Technical symposium organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram.​ After last year's egress. Trance is striking back with retribution, in its very first green avatar to redefine the...
Phoenix 2012 is a Technical Festival organzied by GGDSD College, Chandigarh. Phoenix- as the name suggests is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and...
Karyon '12 is the annual Technical Festival organized by department of Biotechnology, DTU. Marching from strength to strength, Delhi College of Engineering, now DTU- occupies a premier position amongst various...
The Discover Magazine has carriies entertaining and informative articles aboutscience and everyday world. One such is a sort of series on 'Twenty things you did not know about - xxxx'....
Yudhya 12 is a National Level Physics Olympiad organized by VNIT, Nagpur. Yudhya '12 is going to be organized by the prestigious Love4Physics club of VNIT, Nagpur. There will be...