Adobe Photoshop's De-Blurring Technology Demo

Adobe Photoshop's next version is likely to feature a new technology that will help you fix your blurred photos. The new technique analyses the motion & path the camera went through that caused the blurr and then tries to fix it with impressive results. That is, blurred text which is unreadable can be made readable with this technology. Check out following video demo -

[video=youtube;xxjiQoTp864]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xxjiQoTp864[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... I am trying to compile a c file using gcc in cygwin shell. But i am getting an error "no input file".. I have checked the path for nearly...
Hi techies , I am new to java and trying to understand arrays but was stuck in concepts , Please any one can explain the following is the code :...
Hi techies , Does any one know with confidence the name of website which provides free web hosting either for limited period or for definite time absolutely free , Please...
JK Lasers, a subsidiary of GSI Group and a leading supplier of fiber and Nd:YAG laser solutions has announced the appointment of Dr Mark Greenwood as its new General Manager....
Wireless Technology to Control and Monitor Anything from Anywhere