Websites which provide free webhosting and domain name for Joomla

Hi techies ,

Does any one know with confidence the name of website which provides free web hosting either for limited period or for definite time absolutely free , Please I am a student and I have being trying hard to find one . Appreciate yours help .

With Regards,
King99

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just search online for free web hosting and 100s of sites will pop-up.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Try this : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • king99
    king99
    hi techies , thanks for reply but I doubt these are free , as many of them charge. Is some one using actual hosting service for free??
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    You can get a free shell account (NetBSD) at SDF Public Access UNIX System - Free Shell Account and Shell Access.
    Then see their SDF Public Access UNIX System - Free Shell Account and Shell Access about setting up a home page.

Also, check with your ISP. Verizon and Comcast each give you a little bit of free web
    space with your account. Though the URL might be somewhat hokey.

You probably will have to pay a few dollars per year get a domain name you will like.
    However, #-Link-Snipped-# lists a few options for free domain names that may or may not
    work for you. I haven't updated it in a while.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JK Lasers, a subsidiary of GSI Group and a leading supplier of fiber and Nd:YAG laser solutions has announced the appointment of Dr Mark Greenwood as its new General Manager....
Wireless Technology to Control and Monitor Anything from Anywhere
October 1: Experimental Observations Confirm Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity - CrazyEngineers MIT Artificial Leaf: Solar Cell Splits Water In H2 & O2 - CrazyEngineers October 3: Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric...
I just want to say hello to my fellow engineers.
In this article we will discuss what Nozzles are, how they work, their applications in relation to fluid mechanics and mechanical engineering.