ACCURATE PREDICTION OF THE FUTURE;CAN EINSTEIN'S THEORY BE PROVEN?

Einstein died trying to prove that the future could be foretold accurately since electrons and sub-atomic particles that make up matter moved in specific velocity and direction.Once the two were considered,it would have been possible hence to predict the change in space occupied by these particles and thus the future.Quantam mechanics disputes this,saying by just observing the particles,their velocity and direction changes.Hence were variables and not constants...apparently all his theories,the theory of relativity inclusive,set out to have strong basis...Was Einstein right that the future could be calculated?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It will be volumes detailed report on all of Einstein's work are available in CE

PS: mods do tag that thread that has all of EInstein's hard work here pls
  • Henri
    Henri
    jeffrey samuel
    It will be volumes detailed report on all of Einstein's work are available in CE

PS: mods do tag that thread that has all of EInstein's hard work here pls
    Jeffrey,,i don't follow...kindly elaborate
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    There is a too deep level of scientific instance in Einstein's work you will find that almost all his works are related to the field of Quanta and

If you are to identify a quanta and predict its future it is easy under this condition it moves in 1 D closed object

If the word closed is removed being both small and random in nature due to surrounding effect it becomes more complex

Next to further increase the complexity comes the 3 D box with limits here three velocities and the other objects in this region becomes more significant here

Next this is further complicated by the fact that there is no exactly closed system in this world and all are open so objects future cannot be easily predicted

And so I asked the MODs to tag in a thread which has all of his works in this forum
  • Henri
    Henri
    FIRSTLY
    jeffrey samuel
    There is a too deep level of scientific instance in Einstein's work you will find that almost all his works are related to the field of Quanta and

If you are to identify a quanta and predict its future it is easy under this condition it moves in 1 D closed object

If the word closed is removed being both small and random in nature due to surrounding effect it becomes more complex

Next to further increase the complexity comes the 3 D box with limits here three velocities and the other objects in this region becomes more significant here

Next this is further complicated by the fact that there is no exactly closed system in this world and all are open so objects future cannot be easily predicted

And so I asked the MODs to tag in a thread which has all of his works in this forum
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Henri
    FIRSTLY
    I need more info to suggest here pal
  • Henri
    Henri
    jeffrey samuel

firstly,i think a publication of all Einstein's work would be great i they will do that...i think Jeffrey,you are looking at it from a wrong perspective.Do not look at prediction in terms of the world in 3 D kind of way..Look at prediction in terms of an event,,,,an event is basically made up of three components...ACTION,TIME and SPACE....from this angle,,you get to see that Einstein saw time and space as constants,,,these actions would require matter which was also influenced by einsten's two constants,,,so we basically have two aspects of time and one aspect of space where all this event occurs..Yes,,all of Einstein's wok is based on quonta..its because of him that branch of science was introduced..apparently it beacame his doom
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    You will have to see that if predicting is difficult for a quanta then for a real time incident it becomes more complex and more harder but i doubt whether it is feasible now with our current tech

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if any body have any material related to magnetic particle test and penetrate testing (methods of non destructive test). please send to me.
We take a carrier of high frequency for transmitting our modulating signal of lower frequency. If a signal has to be of high frequency for travelling longer distance, then how...
Why is it that the parallel plate capacitor is the one which is most commonly used? What are the disadvantages in the other shapes? or what is the special advantage...
Why is the blue laser affected very less cause of this but Red LASER is rapidly destroyed cause of this effect
What exactly is this ? Can a criminal escape this ? What are the effects of it ?