Accommodation near CDAC Pune - Discussion

guys anyone can tell me about the hostel at CDAC pune

Replies

• Diwakar Prasad
    Diwakar Prasad
    l also got cdac pune. If anybody know about accommodation plz let me know too.
    I am from delhi, got DESD CDAC Pune.
    Any nearby person plz contact me@
    facebook.com/dew2nick
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A lot of students will be joining CDAC Pune and are looking for accommodation. If you want to ask questions or share information on this topic, please respond here and not on other ongoing discussions so that information is easy to find later.
  • Aditya Bose
    Aditya Bose

The best way to find accommodation for rent anywhere is through individual house owners. I have lived in Panchvati, Pashan while studying at CDAC ACTS. If you want to stay near CDAC, you can contact Mrs. Meena Bakare for accommodation at a good price without brokerage. She can be reached through her Whatsapp number 9822776898.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'd recommend to keep all CDAC related discussions in the official CDAC Group: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a 3yr student of B.E ECE .Is it wise to do a year long internship at DRDO,hyderabad (in electronics lab)? Will it help me in my placement?
There were times when people were crazy to get Gmail invites so that they could create a vanity email ID in the firstname.lastname@gmail.com format. But because Gmail was a Google...
HTC Corporation has announced the launch of its new Android smartphone called HTC Desire 820G+ in India. Inside the 7.74 mm thick body, there's a MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor that...
Hi, I have been offered a Job of tech support engineer, would it be better to search more and to go into a s/w developer postion or to join as...
is cdsc mohali is good to join in embedded systems?? does it provides any placements??