M-tech vs Job

Hi,
I have been offered a Job of tech support engineer, would it be better to search more and to go into a s/w developer postion or to join as a tse?I am a 2012 pass out and have about 7 months of developement experince but a gap of 1 year now after resigning from my last job in september 14 to pursue masters but as it did'nt workout I am again searching for a Job

Replies

• Foster Gary
    Foster Gary
    Foster Gary
    Hi,
    I have been offered a Job of tech support engineer, would it be better to search more and to go into a s/w developer postion or to join as a tse?I am a 2012 pass out and have about 7 months of developement experince but a gap of 1 year now after resigning from my last job in september 14 to pursue masters but as it did'nt workout I am again searching for a Job
    @#-Link-Snipped-#,@#-Link-Snipped-# please respond!
  • Foster Gary
    Foster Gary
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The decision would depend on several factors. If you can financially afford to be out of job for some more time, you may continue your search without joining. However, I'd rather advise on joining workforce first and keep searching for your dream job.
  • Foster Gary
    Foster Gary
    is it possible to switch from tech support to developement? @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Foster Gary
    is it possible to switch from tech support to developement? @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Yes it is.
  • Foster Gary
    Foster Gary
    I have also enquired about Mtech from karunya university coimbatore - would it be more preferable to go for Mtech or Job as I already have taken a 1 yr break to pursue masters
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Foster Gary
    I have also enquired about Mtech from karunya university coimbatore - would it be more preferable to go for Mtech or Job as I already have taken a 1 yr break to pursue masters
    There are several options but you need to first fix your destination and then decide what course to follow to reach to that destination. If you think M.Tech will help you achieve your goal - go for it.
  • Foster Gary
    Foster Gary
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are several options but you need to first fix your destination and then decide what course to follow to reach to that destination. If you think M.Tech will help you achieve your goal - go for it.
    thanks Kaustubh for pointing that out , it really boils down to what you said, thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is cdsc mohali is good to join in embedded systems?? does it provides any placements??
Anybody here who got seat allocated to CDAC IET ??
Hi Sir/Madam, I am P.PRADEEP KUMAR from Andhra Pradesh and completed my B.TECH course with major CSE and secured 70.56% passout 2014 .In intermediate i secured 85.2% and finally in...
How would you feel about sending sound-less video text messages to your friends on your next holiday tour? Well, apparently folks over at Yahoo believe that's something users would enjoy...
guys.... if u got Noida CDAC centre... n if u know anything about this then.. share your experience here....