CDAC Mohali Placements, Review

is cdsc mohali is good to join in embedded systems?? does it provides any placements??

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Its always a good idea to focus on the learning part compared to placements.

As far as learning is concerned, CDAC is very conducive place where you can learn enough stuffs to dictate your own career and life thereafter.

I myself have been associated with CDAC guys and I tell you, they are thorough professionals. So you have lot of things to learn from them.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    you will get chances for placement may be less than other centers ,so you need to work hard to get placed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anybody here who got seat allocated to CDAC IET ??
Hi Sir/Madam, I am P.PRADEEP KUMAR from Andhra Pradesh and completed my B.TECH course with major CSE and secured 70.56% passout 2014 .In intermediate i secured 85.2% and finally in...
How would you feel about sending sound-less video text messages to your friends on your next holiday tour? Well, apparently folks over at Yahoo believe that's something users would enjoy...
guys.... if u got Noida CDAC centre... n if u know anything about this then.. share your experience here....
This video of a basketball flying due to the so called 'magnus effect' has been going viral over the internet. Check it out here: Here's a complete video. Can anyone...