accessing Social networking websites on mobile phone without internet connection

Usually these applications updates your status or brings your recent wall posts on social networking websites by sending and receiving Short Messaging Service (SMS dude !!!). The following are two methods...

๐Ÿ˜€ smstweet :: for tweeting on the go via sms
๐Ÿ˜€ shorthand browser :: its a j2me application that can run on your phones that support java

read the rest on my blog #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the tips. It's a better idea to include a link to your site in your signature when it's enabled. Until then, please do not add a link to your site.
  • jintujacob
    jintujacob
    The_Big_K
    Thanks for the tips. It's a better idea to include a link to your site in your signature when it's enabled. Until then, please do not add a link to your site.
    thank you friend ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, I am working on an intelligent traffic light control system as my final year project. More like a traffic system that can take decisions on its own. It...
Japanese ZOOM - a leading company that manufactures music production related gadgets like professional audio recorders, Guitar Multi-Effects Processors etc. has released ZOOM R8 - a multi-track recorder. The R8...
IIMB (IIM Bangalore) official website has been hacked and the site is no longer available. I tried accessing the site and continuously getting 'Problem Loading Page' error message. The Google...
The Launch Authorisation Board (LAB) for PSLV-C16/RESOURCESAT-2 mission, which met on April 16, 2011 at Satish Dhawan Space Centre - SHAR, Sriharikota has cleared the launch of PSLV-C16 at 10:12...
Hi, I want to do modal analysis for a rocket that is subjected to various accelerations (like 9g, 18g). I want to wonder if the modal analysis results are different...