IIMB Website Hacked

IIMB (IIM Bangalore) official website has been hacked and the site is no longer available. I tried accessing the site and continuously getting 'Problem Loading Page' error message. The Google cache shows that the site got hacked by hackers and displaying drugs related message -

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The official site address is: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please update if the site is available to you.

Replies

• H.Ali
    H.Ali
    its available here buddy...
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Looks like the site is up again!! 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, the site is back. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Launch Authorisation Board (LAB) for PSLV-C16/RESOURCESAT-2 mission, which met on April 16, 2011 at Satish Dhawan Space Centre - SHAR, Sriharikota has cleared the launch of PSLV-C16 at 10:12...
Hi, I want to do modal analysis for a rocket that is subjected to various accelerations (like 9g, 18g). I want to wonder if the modal analysis results are different...
Recent reports on the matter suggest that an unnamed “high-ranking” executive confirmed that Samsung will be able to “release a 2Ghz dual core CPU-equipped smartphone by next year.” Moreover, rumor...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Depth First Search in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Applications of Depth First Search in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your...