ZOOM R8 Multi-Track Recorder Features

Japanese ZOOM - a leading company that manufactures music production related gadgets like professional audio recorders, Guitar Multi-Effects Processors etc. has released ZOOM R8 - a multi-track recorder. The R8 version scales down the power capabilities of R24 making it ultra-portable. It offers four different audio production tools [DAW Control, Audio Interface, Drum Machine & Sampler] in a single compact device. The R8 comes equipped with SD card support for additional memory requirements.

Zoom R8 is powered by 4 AA batteries which last up to 5 hours. This is in addition to the main power supply and USB interface. It has playback capacity of up to eight tracks of audio at up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution as WAV file. There's an UNDO button if you make any mistakes while recording.

The interface supports 2 input and 2 outputs. You can connect the device to your computer via USB interface and use it with the CUBASE Audio Production Software (included with the device). Simultaneous 2-in/2-out capability allows you to record up to 24-bit/96kHz high definition audio.

In addition to above features, Zoom R8 can also act as a 8-voice sampler with 8 pads allowing you to loop any audio data on any track.

Detailed Features Of R8 are available here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Zoom-R8-Multi-Track-Recorder

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIMB (IIM Bangalore) official website has been hacked and the site is no longer available. I tried accessing the site and continuously getting 'Problem Loading Page' error message. The Google...
The Launch Authorisation Board (LAB) for PSLV-C16/RESOURCESAT-2 mission, which met on April 16, 2011 at Satish Dhawan Space Centre - SHAR, Sriharikota has cleared the launch of PSLV-C16 at 10:12...
Hi, I want to do modal analysis for a rocket that is subjected to various accelerations (like 9g, 18g). I want to wonder if the modal analysis results are different...
Recent reports on the matter suggest that an unnamed “high-ranking” executive confirmed that Samsung will be able to “release a 2Ghz dual core CPU-equipped smartphone by next year.” Moreover, rumor...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Depth First Search in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and...