Acceleroduino Workshop in VJTI

Hey guys v r having an Acceleroduino workshop in VJTI on 20th and 21st of October.In that workshop you will learn to make a bot wherin u will control it with your hand gestures.Fees are rs 6000/- for 4 persons.For more information see this pdf file- #-Link-Snipped-# and for registrations and also if you want some information you can contact
Umesh Saruk: 8275386904
Akshay Alse: 7666863708.
Abhay Gaikwad 9762672970

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well..i need a bit pf advice from y'all my fellow CEans especially those having electrical engineering as the engineering discipline.Which major in the above mentioned is more markatable...is it electrical...
This is mature debate plus pretty controversial, so avoid flaming on anyone's view. Yo I will be strictly honest here, I never understood this Gay/Lesbian & even this "beastiality". For...
I have heard that IBM conducts some certification exams, I searched their website but could not find anything useful. Can somebody please help me out
Hey Biggie I never noted it till now The last two days I wanted to stay behind late in CE and I noted the same error both the time exactly...
Great that ten engineering students from four Indian colleges bag the prestigious InVent Awrd from Avery Dennison. This award recognises the inveentiveness and entrepreneurial skills of Science, Engineering and Technology...