IBM Certification Exams Details

I have heard that IBM conducts some certification exams, I searched their website but could not find anything useful. Can somebody please help me out

Replies

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Do not know about IBM but Oracles have many.
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    RVignesh
    I have heard that IBM conducts some certification exams, I searched their website but could not find anything useful. Can somebody please help me out
    yes... IBM conductions certification program. what do you exactly want to know about?? do you prefer certification in software or hardware??
  • Ashish Somani
    Ashish Somani
    i want to know about software certification..plz help me out..
    thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashish Somani
    Ashish Somani
    anusha venkat
    yes... IBM conductions certification program. what do you exactly want to know about?? do you prefer certification in software or hardware??
    thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    Ashish Somani
    thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
    hey ashish!! plz contact this organisation for more details ๐Ÿ˜€ seems to b this organisation in on partnership with IBM. so this may help u!!
    Trident Information Systems Pvt Ltd.
    New Delhi:
    M-31A, M-Block Market
    Greater Kailash II,
    New Delhi, India 110 048
    Contact Person: Mamta Diwan
    Tel: 011-29219927, 29216726
    Tel: 91 11 29215684 (Fax)
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Will check it out...thanks!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    RVignesh
    I think you're asking about the IBM Professional Certification Program, details of which are given here:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Do you need any specific details of the exam?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Biggie I never noted it till now The last two days I wanted to stay behind late in CE and I noted the same error both the time exactly...
Great that ten engineering students from four Indian colleges bag the prestigious InVent Awrd from Avery Dennison. This award recognises the inveentiveness and entrepreneurial skills of Science, Engineering and Technology...
what is Cavitation, what is it's cause and how can we overcome this???
I have to download pdf file and pdffilename comes from url as parameter and my pdf is placed in d:/var/1/abc.pdf my issue is if at run time i put /var/xyz.pdf...
Hi friends I am doing my seminar on Hybrid solar desiccant cooling system. Please provide me information on this topic. And is this Hybrid solar desiccant cooling system is usefull...