WHICH MODULE IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING IS MOST MARKATABLE?

Well..i need a bit pf advice from y'all my fellow CEans especially those having electrical engineering as the engineering discipline.Which major in the above mentioned is more markatable...is it electrical or electronic?.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    What do you mean by "market-able" ?
  • Henri
    Henri
    Troll_So_Hard
    What do you mean by "market-able" ?
    say looking at the job demand in the current job market and surveys conducted that stretch like over a period of five years...which one is in high demand?
    Troll_So_Hard
    What do you mean by "market-able" ?[/qu
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    If you're skilled and/or best in whatever you do, everything is "market-able".
    Excellence is very rare !

Choose the field that 'excites' you.
    Interest is most important factor if you wanna be best.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Tsh is correct if not interested then your work will be a burden rather than interest satiating one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is mature debate plus pretty controversial, so avoid flaming on anyone's view. Yo I will be strictly honest here, I never understood this Gay/Lesbian & even this "beastiality". For...
I have heard that IBM conducts some certification exams, I searched their website but could not find anything useful. Can somebody please help me out
Hey Biggie I never noted it till now The last two days I wanted to stay behind late in CE and I noted the same error both the time exactly...
Great that ten engineering students from four Indian colleges bag the prestigious InVent Awrd from Avery Dennison. This award recognises the inveentiveness and entrepreneurial skills of Science, Engineering and Technology...
what is Cavitation, what is it's cause and how can we overcome this???