about project topic

Hi!I am in computer science and i want a project topic related to 'augmented vision and reality',within the budget....our group want the budget withn Rs.12000/-.....and only have the time limit of 5 months.....itzz our main project.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hi.. check this link it has the list of computer science projects.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Please keep in mind that we donot provide complete projects , we will guide you if you encounter issues!
  • Mary Mariya K S
    Mary Mariya K S
    okay,want to know more about "Autocartoons".............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today i have heard the songs of upcoming stated as the costliest movie of indian cinema "ROBOT" acted by Rajni Kant and Aishwarya Roy... The music is pity nice and...
I'm a big time Age of Empires fan. Just wondering if there are any Any Age of Empires lovers on CrazyEngineers?
hi i want the PLC S7300 simulation software like logo or simatic...n also a reference guides and books of programming...please help me out Regards Mohsin Khan
Image Courtesy: Cnet Google TV will be a new experience that combines TV, the entire Web, and apps as well as a way to search across them all. I am...
After Nokia, it is the turn of Motorola to improvise its product portfolio to suit the growing demand for dual-SIM handsets in India. Both the handsets will be immediately available...