About myself

I am Daniel Mensah and a 21 years of age and I am in second year at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana and I am offering metallurgical engineering.
I come from a family of four and I am the first born of my parents and we all ghanaians and live in Takoradi

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! guys I am a 3rd cse year student I need some project ideas please help me!
Hie everyone, I am anirudh THABJUL, completed my Masters degree in field of electronics and Telecommunications from the France and currently doing my internship in field of hardware engineering &...
Friends, i have been using windows 8.1 lately and i am using malwarebytes as the anti virus software. Is there any other better anti virus software that i can use??
I'm facing a strange issue. I've a password protected PDF that I can open with a password on Windows, but the same file cannot be opened on Mac, with the...
When it comes to the world of smartphones, Oukitel isn't just as famous as Apple, Samsung, LG and others. But the company's leaving no stone unturned in getting world's attention....