29th JAN. 1974
GHANAIAN
BOX NT 487, NEWTOWN ACCRA, GHANA
MALE
024 – 4274 229, 026 – 4274 229
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Education:
Bsc. Geomatic Eng. (Civil Department) - Kwame Nkrumah Univ. of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.

Occupation
: Assistant Staff Surveyor - Lands Commission, Kumasi, Ghana.

Work Experience
: 13 years with Lands Commission

Hobbies & Interests
: Reading, Football and Exploring New Eng. Softwares

Aim in life
: To be the Survey General of Ghana in 6 years time

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Just to learn and share experiences as far as engineering works are concerned

Thank you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Our Civil & Structural Engineers section is at your disposal ->
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Start posting your opinions, views, ideas, suggestions etc.. everything. We look forward to reading from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wishes to get all the new ideas that can be used to do the projects
my name is MAHDI and i am from Somalia i study electronic and Information Engineering in china specially china in Huazhong university of science and technology so i need to...
Am stella..graduated from SRM university with M.Tech this year.. Became a part of TCS thru on campus😀 glad to visit u all here!!!
is it valid or it gave compilation error public class test{ int j; public void show(); public void see() public static void main(string args[]) { test test=new test(); test.show(); }...
I have a program for reversing a single linked list node *rev( node *head ) { node *next; node *curr = head; node *prev = NULL; while (curr != NULL)...