"A Walk to Secure Future" - Part 5

For those who missed the earlier parts, there are the links to them.

"A Walk to Secure Future"- Prologue
"A Walk to Secure Future"- Part 1
"A Walk to Secure Future"- Part 2
"A Walk to Secure Future"- Part 3
"A Walk to Secure Future"- Part 4

Greetings Readers, as mentioned earlier this post I will discuss some easy ways to create a successful hack.
Let us discuss about injection techniques. Injections are small scripts which tamper with the loops in the security implemented by the administrators and take undue advantage of it. Creating injections require extensive knowledge of the scripting language used. Injections are to be supplemented in background of relevant and accepted data. It may be OBFUSCATED or hidden behind links etc. Common injections used today are made in SQL, PHP, JAVA, PYTHON, ORACLE etc. Depending upon the quality of data to be stolen, the impact level, access point, target field, scripting language of the injection is decided. Servers may be hosted on different operating systems. They may support certain protocols, amends, backgrounds, environments. Thus the injection to be made must be carefully developed.

Let us talk about SQL injections since they are the most used ones in the underworld.
SQL is a basically a database monitoring language. In complex websites with multi approach framework, it becomes very important to maintain database in forms of tables and rows and columns. However, it allows you to output values stored in its fields using injection technique. A detailed explanation about this, I have added in the resources.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Talking about securing your codes and their security, I have already started a discussion about obfuscation of codes and will post in related content every now and then.
Here is the link to it.

An Introduction to Obfuscated Coding

If you want to read more about my personal contents, you can visit : nayan576.blogspot.in
Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Nayan Goenka

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the topic denotes its all about transmission system.A fluid coupling or a torque converter is usually used in place of clutch in a vehicle especially for automatic power transmission...
Hey guys, I saw some pictures of buildings and there were some of them with an unusual shape. Also in many movies we see buildings whose shapes are completely distorted....
Quote: Go to https://www.mddionline.com/dare-dream-medtech-challenge to submit your medtech device and upload your files • In 150 words or less, describe how your device works. • In 150 words or less,...
Hey guys I'm currently trying to know how engineers perceive their outcomes by working at home and I need your opinion. Therefore as an engineer, what are the main outcomes...
As we all know , to run a vehicle in a good condition over a long life time requires a good maintenance but how far it is possible to regularly...