A step towards the computer with super fast computing.

I want to know that basically what makes a computer for super powerful computing?

How the devices are made which allows complex computations at greater speed and can improve database searching.

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    you should first read computer architecture book by morris mano, and search google for 8085 microprocessor.,this gives the basic idea
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    The digital transitions make it more fast even when the trend changes to optic in future it will be more faster!
    And database searching may be the algorithm followed by Google may give you more insight!
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Is there any involvement of Transistor to make anythig electrical like computer ,mobiles etc will get faster and their function increases dramatically.

We know that all our computers contains silicon chips so is this possible to build a quantum computer with silicon chip?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey sushant up to what i know todays computers comes with silicon chip.
    why you add this question that "is it possible to build a quantum computer with silicon chip".you know it's just like that you use disel to run your aeroplane.
    Quantum computer have the potential to perform certain calculation significantly faster then silicon based computer.
    up to what the calculation showes quantum computer run 1000,000,000 times faster then currently silicon based computers.
    they can theoraticully run with no energy consumption.
    if you read updates of computerworld you must know that NMR-type quantum computer prototype produced at MIT last summer 1998.
    many more features comes with quantum computers.
    so just wait and watch.

hey one more thing that i forgot to add that general silicon based computer use two bit's to represent any data but in quantum computer there is a qbit's which represent's photons electrons atoms and ions that make Quantum computer more faster.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    mohit007kumar00
    hey sushant up to what i know todays computers comes with silicon chip.
    why you add this question that "is it possible to build a quantum computer with silicon chip".you know it's just like that you use disel to run your aeroplane.
    Hi mohit,
    It is not neccessary that the way in which silicon chips are used in today's computer are also used in the same way to build a Quantum computer, i think it must have some modifications.
    I have a question,
    Why we are using silicon chips?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi which action movie you want to see again and again? ---------------------------------------- Top Ten Lists|Top10Movies|Top 10 Music
doubts on project-it's urgent i completed my b-tech IIIyear ECE.i have done a mini project on MICRO CONTROLLER BASED MESSEGE SWITCHING THROUGH KEYBOARD.but i think it's not much effective..so please...
what do you think what should be made online so that it will help you a lot in your day to day tasks also lots of your problems will be...
for complete details : Device Control Using Telephone: ElectroSofts.com I am doing mini project on this. Are there any corrections required in circuit ? if any please specify. I need...
recent trends in electrical fields specially in power systems and renewable enerfy sources