a project based on the theme 'shaping imaginations'

hi everybody,
can you help me in finding a suitable project for the above theme.the project should be innovative and a working model,with a budget upto 10,000/-.bye!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bob_hello
    hi everybody,
    can you help me in finding a suitable project for the above theme.the project should be innovative and a working model,with a budget upto 10,000/-.bye!
    I don't get it. What exactly are you looking for? The currency you mentioned is 10,000/-. So I am assuming 10k Dinar? or 10k Canadian Dollars or 10k Thai Baht?

Always provide all relevant details to help us help you.
  • bob_hello
    bob_hello
    its 10,000/- Rs.plz reply with some idea as soon as possible

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😒 ANY INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR FINAL YR MECHANICAL PROJECTS?
Could any one of u guys give me any idea of how to remove the side stand of the motorcycle when the motocycle has started moving........if any one could help...
I need some ebook that teach "basic English Grammar A to Z" and the ebook related to General knowledge looks like GK year book there is GK book of 2008...
hi people, this is my first thread. i have an idea for an water bot. this is for a competition. the idea is kinda ingenious ( i think ) and...
Tyvek® Classic: protecting users from dust and dirt in cement production Holcim Ltd is one of the world's leading producers of cement and aggregates. (1) At the Holcim (Deutschland) AG...