A new concept of Car cum Excavator :P

Guys in a lite mood I had designed a Car cum excavator when I was working with Liebherr. Lets rate and comment that how much do you enjoy it. 😀Photo0036

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've serious doubts about the stability of the configuration 😀 Add some weight and we'll have the car doing wheelie.
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    Well the idea was to date a gf immediately after digging work. So if the gf can sit on bonnet it wouldn't be a problem and a wheelie will be bonus for the show later .
    and on serious note, the engine weight in the front can be act as counter. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare why there are pinned post on Home Page from particular members and not live feeds. I think at Home Page all posts without classification it should be shown...
NASA is planning to recruit freelancers around the world to design the smartwatch app for astronauts. This smartwatch app will be used by astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS)...
Hi, First of all, forgive my poor English. I've completed my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engineering. But I am from an underdeveloped country Nepal located at south Asia....
sir/madam, i am a b.tech 1st year student ,i just wanted to crack either IES or GATE exam please refer me ebooks and preparation tips to start from 1st year...