A little bit crazy!

Hi engineeeeeeeeeers,๐Ÿ˜ my name is Sam, I am glad to be among this wonderful group.๐Ÿ˜

I am an electronics and communication engineer, i am interested in some fields of Eng such as Digital Data Comm (DDC), acoustical engineering :music:, analog and digital IC's, and microcontroller ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Cool! Welcome to CE, Sam ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope to see ya post a lot in the forums!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all.. Arpit Jain here My trade is : IT Location:INDIA *Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: none *Hobbies & Interests: hacking n programming *Aim in life: the best in watever i...
hello everyone, i`m Arpit n probably the newest member here. i`m in final year of IT engg, planning to do a project on IDS(Intrusion Detection Syatems) but couldn`t find any...
Hey How many of u are knowing about stirling engines? Just google this term and we will think here how to make one. So i will like you people ,...
Hi Everyone. New guy here tryign to find some info on microcontrollers so please forgive the newbie questions.;-)
Okay im a newbie to Microcontrollers so dont yell at me too loud. I have a project I am working on. Basically I need to use 5 switches to act...