A leg up for this fully functional, life-size Lego car powered by air

Crazyness has no limits when it comes to engineering. Here is a fully functional car built entirely from LEGO blocks!
Wonders will never cease.

This fully functional, life-size Lego car is powered by air [w/video] - Autoblog

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Wondered by the strength and its load carrying capacity. Yellow and black coloured car looks superb
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I feel like building one such thing on my own. i wonder how much 500,000 pieces of lego will cost.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pebble have announced that the official app store for the Pebble Smartwatch will go live along with the new SDK in early 2014. Up until now Pebble smartwatch owners had...
This question may look bad but I want to know the reason behind it.I tried to connect the net using teathering and when i use the 2G network and open...
Before its official launch, the XOLO Q3000 phablet has surfaced on an e-commerce website. As of this writing we have no details on its pricing and availability since the listing...
I have recently install linux mint on my desktop. Can anyone suggest me ideas on what should i do with my desktop
Toshiba TransferJet technology is all set to become the next big thing in the close proximity wireless data transmission arena. Toshiba's Japanese website has listed a MicroUSB adapter that allows...