CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 21 Dec, 2013
This question may look bad but I want to know the reason behind it.I tried to connect the net using teathering and when i use the 2G network and open a same page and close it it consumes less data when i use it in 3G network where it consumesmore than 5 times the data.Please clarify me or whether I am doing any mistake in reading data used.
@Anand Tamariya • 21 Dec, 2013 You should check for background apps like Google now, sync etc. which will affect the data usage in same time duration.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 21 Dec, 2013
Anand Tamariya
You should check for background apps like Google now, sync etc. which will affect the data usage in same time duration.
No i had switched off the background data and no sync of apps.
3.2k views

Related Posts

@Asif ri · Sep 2, 2013

what are the job opportunities available in public as well as private sector after an M.Tech in electrical engineering?
3.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 6, 2010

A Stranger in Paradise The Story of an extraordinary Civil Servant- By Achala Moulik A Text book of Surveying – By C L Kochher A Water Harvesting Manual for Urban...
23.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 9, 2013

September 15 is celebrated as 'Engineers Day' in India in the honor of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya on this birth day. Now that we're just a few days away from celebrating...
4.3k views

@shathyan · Feb 6, 2012

Frndzz is this a call letter which we get usually from Infosys ??? Please and check and say ?/ Is this real or fake ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Infosys...
7.2k views

@gauravsingla01 · Mar 22, 2009

Help needed with contraptions heyy!!! m a 2nd yr btech student of nit kurukshetra.. i need some help regarding the topic contraption. i want to knw about the differnt energy...
2.7k views