CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 21 Dec, 2013
This question may look bad but I want to know the reason behind it.I tried to connect the net using teathering and when i use the 2G network and open a same page and close it it consumes less data when i use it in 3G network where it consumesmore than 5 times the data.Please clarify me or whether I am doing any mistake in reading data used.
@Anand Tamariya • 21 Dec, 2013 You should check for background apps like Google now, sync etc. which will affect the data usage in same time duration.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 21 Dec, 2013
Anand Tamariya
You should check for background apps like Google now, sync etc. which will affect the data usage in same time duration.
No i had switched off the background data and no sync of apps.
5.4k views

Related Posts

@varshine · Jun 5, 2012

hello, I would like to know what is the basic difference between electrical circuits and electronic circuits. Please help me
13.9k views

@ShrinkDWorld · Jul 31, 2010

How to design various mechanical parts by using c language??😕
7.1k views

@Prajakta Kelapure · Jul 29, 2014

Transition and Diffusion capacitanceTransition capacitances:1. When P-N junction is reverse biased the depletion region act as an insulator or as a dielectric medium and the p-type an N-type region have...
82k views

@surendhran · Mar 10, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...
9.6k views

@rishi0922 · Sep 12, 2010

1.)If a word "FINGER" is coded as "SGJRNL", then how will you code the word "GROUND" ? a) TLSNJE b) TGNRSP c) EPXSWM d) EPNRWM e) none 2.)If "I am...
7k views