A Fresher Intro

Hi everyone ,i am new to this community... I just entered the final year of my B.E.CSE career... As there is discussion going on in my college ,abt the TCS recruitment, i need some one to guide me through to get placed in TCS.. I hope someone will be interested in helping me to clear the various rounds in the recruitment process... I have some basic knowledges in C,C++ and JAVA... Can i get through the technical interview... somone pls help me to get through it...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Jishnu, Welcome to community.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.

Take a look at these threads -

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask any more questions you may have in this section: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How is the structural design of a residential building of 7 floors done right from the beginning with examples. If you have all the necessary data, then please mail me...
How is a retaining wall (earth retaining wall) designed? Kindly mail me a step by step detailed explanation. regards, gopal
Hello all, I am Anks, newbie here. Hope we all make a healthy company by conservations.
I have decided to learn something that I don't know and the first things that came to my mind is PHP and Jquery. Please tell me which one I should...
I am quite confused with the term reference that people talk about so much now a days around me. They say that their brother sister etc etc will refer them...