A few words about me

Hi everyone!
Thank you very much for the warm welcome.
My name is Asidh and I am from Maldives.
I am actually not an engineer ( I hope its not against you code of conduct) but I am very much interested in learning.
I hope the nice people out here would help me with the basics.

Thanks
Asidh 😀

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Asidh!

Yeah we dont have any restrictions on joining our forum , you can always learn here 😀

Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hi! Welcome to CE Family.
    How is it going in Maldives? Do refer your friends to the site, so that we can have lots of people from Maldives. Feel free to start discussions and keep visiting often.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome friend 😀 . I really wish to visit Maldives 😀 Hope to have some help from you.

Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Asidh
    Hi everyone!
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome.
    My name is Asidh and I am from Maldives.
    I am actually not an engineer ( I hope its not against you code of conduct) but I am very much interested in learning.
    I hope the nice people out here would help me with the basics.

Thanks
    Asidh 😀
    Welcome to CE. I have some friends from Maldives. Looking forward to see you active here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPhone 5 Features 19-Pin Mini-Connector. Accessory Ecosystem Looks Eyes Wide Open! MAVIS Upgrade Gets Deep-Neural-Network Speech Recognition NEC Working On Japan’s First 100Gbps DWDM Fiber Cable Transmission Gigapixel Camera AWARE-2...
what is the main difference between open source software and free software? whether am i correct, in open source software source file is given liberty for all users and you...
Twitter has opened up a new headquarter at San Francisco. Tech blog Mashable share some beautiful shots of the new office. You can see a yoga studio, a rooftop garden...
what is basically pull up and pull down resistor? when do we use these? are there any equations so as to calculate the values of pull up/down resistors? what difference...
plzz help me in my home automation project plzz post ur suggestion regarding this project eg what i can add in my project for home automation where to start etc...