Twitter's San Francisco Headquarters Photos

Twitter has opened up a new headquarter at San Francisco. Tech blog Mashable share some beautiful shots of the new office.
You can see a yoga studio, a rooftop garden and an arcade. It is plush. It has class. And it is trendy. You will see a lot of bird images everywhere across the office. Take a look at the photos -
#-Link-Snipped-#

For all those of among you, who want to build their own company's headquarters some day, this will make you want to work harder. 👍

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Lovely Office. Our company is designing new office but there is no comparison. 😉
  • casestudy
    casestudy
    Really its very good so much working space
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The rooftop garden is amazing. Just add few bean bags and you're all set to go!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is basically pull up and pull down resistor? when do we use these? are there any equations so as to calculate the values of pull up/down resistors? what difference...
plzz help me in my home automation project plzz post ur suggestion regarding this project eg what i can add in my project for home automation where to start etc...
I am ktr.I am pursuing my B.E. graduation from a reputed instituion.
Hi guys, i'm zakwan kureshi ,final year student in ec engi. plz help me to find some innovative idea for my final year project... i want that type project which...
Looks like the admission to the Indian Institutes Of Technology is going to be a lot interesting from 2013. Following the decision of IIT Kanpur to reject the common entrance...