25000 CEans on CrazyEngineers - Discussion

Discuss the announcement : #-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    That is great! The first 1/4 is the toughest, from now onwards it will be a fast rise to the magic 100,000!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    That is great! The first 1/4 is the toughest, from now onwards it will be a fast rise to the magic 100,000!
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Let's target our next birthday for the magic figure ๐Ÿ˜‰!

First 25 were the toughest, actually :sshhh:!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    next year can we cross 100,000 mark!! tat is something is possible,by the way are we close to some record???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    next year can we cross 100,000 mark!! tat is something is possible,by the way are we close to some record???
    Record? I'm not aware? What kind of record are you talking about?

It took us almost 20 days to grow from 24000 to 25000. That is way below our previous record of 9 days and few hours. Let's hope we'll break the record of adding 1000 members in shortest possible time [ say 1000 members / day ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Record? I'm not aware? What kind of record are you talking about?

It took us almost 20 days to grow from 24000 to 25000. That is way below our previous record of 9 days and few hours. Let's hope we'll break the record of adding 1000 members in shortest possible time [ say 1000 members / day ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]
    In almost 3 yrs we touched more than 25K. ๐Ÿ˜
    Do not know about record but certainly a acheivement.

-Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Indeed. For the records sake, the idea of CrazyEngineers clicked on 24[sup]th[/sup] November 2005. So the idea completes 3 years today.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Congratulations CE! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    mayurpathak
    Congratulations CE! ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulation CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello folks, I went through the forum rules, so I hope this would be the right place for my topic. I have a few (two) questions regarding the calculation of...
wat are test drivers and for what purpose are they used????
hi friends.I was wondering that their is not a lot of post in computer section when compared to other threads each day.so their has to be a solution to solve...
Can anyone gimme a detailed report document on Timing Analysis of a FPGA
platform which platform is best to learn is it java or .net.