Yesterday's Top Technology News That Made Raves

#-Link-Snipped-#
- Anyone here got an update?

#-Link-Snipped-#
- A single product having 5.5x magnification range, excellent image quality, contrasts, corner-to-corner sharpness etc.

#-Link-Snipped-#
- If you have watched the movie, you will love to read this!

#-Link-Snipped-#
- For the gamers here who love virtual spilling blood and laying down corpses.

#-Link-Snipped-#
- The Browser for the OSX gets an update. Check these features.

#-Link-Snipped-#
- This is a handmade electric machine. Check out the photo and features.

#-Link-Snipped-#
- Making sure the trips are not boring for the astronauts.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Would love to know what CEans have to say about this. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Updated my Mac to Mountain Lion. Things look speedier already. Plus I see that few of the nasty bugs during shutdown have been removed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m a new member of CE. m doing M.E in VLSI & Embedded system.... n want recent technology topics in VLSI n Embedded system for seminar... plz suggest...
Can u suggest me a good VLSI n Embedded system seminar topic for my ME. I searched on net but m confused... Plz help...
Microsoft has announced that the Office for Mac 2011 and 2008 versions are ready to handle the latest OSX 10.8, Mountain Lion. In order to update, make sure - Office...
name: STHITAPRADYNA nationality: INDIAN current status: Studying ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS ENGG. in R V College of Engineering,Bangalore recently completed 1st year of Engg. now moving to 2nd year reason to...
hey guys, i wanted to know what can be done in engineering which will help us during placement like few seniors were telling to submit some papers(review) in magazine. i...