Yamaha R15 Vs. CBR 150R Vs. Bajaj Pulsar 200SS Vs. 200FS

I am planning to buy a new bike😁 At first my options were Yamaha R15 and CBR 150R...but they are as common as any other bikes in the city these days😔 Heard that Bajaj is upcoming with a new Pulsar 200SS or 200FS (Honestly I have no idea which one exactly or might be both😕). So guys any news about the price, release date, specifications?? I am all ears😁 Thanks a ton fellas🎉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to automobile engineering section for a technical discussion about these bikes and which one is a better buy over the others.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    All bikes suggested you are good and here is a small technical comparison to suggest you the best bike. First we can see the price factor, Honda CBR 150R tends to be the costliest around 1.20lakhs while R15 seems to be little low with 1.12lakhs.Bajaj 200SS price is not announced yet but it was expected to be around 1Lakh.Both Yamaha and Honda comes under 150cc category and Pulsar 200SS is a 200cc monster.If we technically compare, Pulsar stands tall among the competitors and added that it would have an mileage of 53km/litre makes it more vulnerable to competition.Honda CBR fails in mileage criteria but if you dont consider mileage , My vote goes to HONDA CBR 150R.(I had not included pulsar because it was not launched yet so we cant compare it).If you can wait for 2014, You might get the Pulsar 200SS beast.2013-10-13 17.24.58
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I rode Pulsar 200SS 220 few times and its feels very odd, really odd.
    Those plastic addons over handle and tank are vibrating and I don't if they survive more than 2-3 years.

Why don't you checkout new Yamaha FZ16, IMO superb muscular and sturdy.
  • Ulkeora
    Ulkeora
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    All bikes suggested you are good and here is a small technical comparison to suggest you the best bike. First we can see the price factor, Honda CBR 150R tends to be the costliest around 1.20lakhs while R15 seems to be little low with 1.12lakhs.Bajaj 200SS price is not announced yet but it was expected to be around 1Lakh.Both Yamaha and Honda comes under 150cc category and Pulsar 200SS is a 200cc monster.If we technically compare, Pulsar stands tall among the competitors and added that it would have an mileage of 53km/litre makes it more vulnerable to competition.Honda CBR fails in mileage criteria but if you dont consider mileage , My vote goes to HONDA CBR 150R.(I had not included pulsar because it was not launched yet so we cant compare it).If you can wait for 2014, You might get the Pulsar 200SS beast.2013-10-13 17.24.58
    Thanks a ton Bro 😀 well i would go with your choice i.e., CBR150R.. but why not wait a little bit longer for a better one👍
    P.S : You shouldn't have taken the effort of making a table though😁 anyways appreciate it😀
  • Ulkeora
    Ulkeora
    ianoop
    I rode Pulsar 200SS few times and its feels very odd, really odd.
    Those plastic addons over handle and tank are vibrating and I don't if they survive more than 2-3 years.

Why don't you checkout new Yamaha FZ16, IMO superb muscular and sturdy.
    Well the pulsar 200SS hasn't been released yet isn't it??😨 And I checked the Yamaha FZ16 though...would prefer a sports bike😏 anyways thankyou😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Ulkeora
    Well the pulsar 200SS hasn't been released yet isn't it??
    Ohh.. I meant to be pulsar 220.
    Anyway it's always your choice 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had a good time in CE and I was surfing the chit chat section by filtering it by most number of replies and I feel so guilty that tough...
Since last few weeks, I was learning "How to optimize websites", because I had great issues with my own personal website, I never received more than 60% rating for my...
Hello, I need some enlightenment on this question that am not clearly able to think about in the last few hours so. I believe someone here can help me discussing...
Food and Agriculture Organisation(FAO) was concluded in Rome today and India minister of state for food and public distribution said that the new food security act will not affect the...
Just read a report that Twitter is paying about $10 million to an engineer in the silicon valley to make him(or her) stay with the company. The paycheck he's being...