Y Pressure Decreases n Velocity increases in a Convergent Nozzle?

friend, i have a doubt...........
in a convergent Nozzle, pressure decreases n Velocity increases. If Velocity Increases, Its Accelaration also increases. So, Force also increases. So, Pressure has to be increased...... But y it is decreasing?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    We are converting pressure energy in to velocity (Kinetic) energy, aren't we? So one must decrease. Besides in a convergent divergent nozzle there are 2 portions. About which one are you talking about?
  • krak000
    krak000
    ishutopre
    We are converting pressure energy in to velocity (Kinetic) energy, aren't we? So one must decrease. Besides in a convergent divergent nozzle there are 2 portions. About which one are you talking about?[/QSir,

I need a mathematical relation how pressure is reduced?
  • Capt Spark
    Capt Spark
    go thru Bernoulli's euation (Bernoulli's Principle).
    This is all about conservation of energy.. if one component increases, other should reduce.
  • Capt Spark
    Capt Spark
    or thru this:
    Bernoulli's Equation
  • sumit gupta
    sumit gupta
    frm boyel's law velocity and acceleration r inversly proportional

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I'm planning to build an autonomous robot that will identify the text that i hold in front of it (the text will be like, DICE, BALL, CYLINDER..) and it...
where to download cad detailed drawings other than machine design book refer some websites
Identify her?She is the chairwoman of which company?...........
Six Innovation Secrets Your Boss Never Told You Six Innovation Secrets Your Boss Never Told You - BusinessWeek
The First Real Brain-Like Computer Could be Made of the Same Material That Makes DVDs