Xperia™ SmartTags

I was quite baffled to see the product called 'Xperia SmartTags'. It's an accessory really. These SmartTags are used to turn on Wi-Fi™ or launch news & weather app or turn phone sound off.

Here's a video demonstrating the concept -

Why would we need something like this? 😕

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like everyone else is as clueless as I am. 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just checked this and it seems to be quite useful for the lazy people. Why not create simple setting profiles instead?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"one of the most interesting aspects in the 4 years of engineering studies, is the practicals hours, helps to be a crazy engineer. I too had a wonderful experience for...
Hi all.. my gate score in ECE gate 2012 is as follows Marks obtained 37.67. Gate Score 633 AIR 1363 What are the options to consider, cutoff, PSUs job. Please...
Can someone help in my project on Cross Compiler? How should I approach? I got basic knowledge of C/C++..
Here's a C programming challenge: Can you write a C program without main()? If yes, post your code below and I will take a look.
Recently when I worked for a TEDx team, "a part" of my job was handling their social media. Everyone on the internet business is talking about 'Social Media Experts' and...