Xeuron 12 at Thadomal Shanani Engineering College, Mumbai on Feb 4, 2012

Xeuron 12 is a Bio Medical Techfest organized by Thodomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai.

It is the first ever biomedical techfest conducted by any biomedical college in India.

Its aim has been creating an exciting and interactive way of displaying and learning about the field of biomedical engineering.

Awareness for biomedical engineering is also one of the primary goals since today's youth connects well with the idea of fun n learn; so this festival helps to give them a platform for sharing their knowledge, ideas and their perspective toward the growth of this field. Bringing about different colleges together increases the interaction among those in the field and also allows one to realize how competitive it is in the market.

Future associations and the zeal to improve the biomedical sector is what drives us to make Xeuron each time a more better, more larger, more innovative and more knowledgeable experience for all those associating with it.

For more details, queries and registrations; visit their website: https://www.xeuron2012.in/

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quite interesting. Hope to have organizers post their event photos & videos in this discussion thread 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello people, well i just did my 1st blog. i want you all to read it and give your frank reviews.. 😀 visit :
Almost all thermal power plants around the world using coal as fuel are based on principles of Rankine cycle. Maximum cycle efficiency is 40 to 42%. The heat transfer between...
Coal (Natural resource ) deposits are depleting day by day as the major guzzler of coal are thermal power plants using coal as a primary fuel. Countries which have mismatch...
When we know the principle of `Storage for rainy day’., ,electricity was also stored for portability, emergencies, and remote application. Latest technologies are improving the capacity of batteries. However, storage,...
When you cannot generate at-least conserve it. This idea prompted many scientists, engineers, to devise improved appliances for daily use. Most popular amongst them being CFL (compact fluorescent lamps). LED...