X-47B: The Bat Winged Unmanned Drone Bomber Of US Navy

The bat winged drone bomber named the X-47B is the latest addition to the unending list of air crafts owned by the American Navy. It made its first successful flight as it took off from a US aircraft carrier and stayed in the air for as long as 29 minute at a height of 5000 [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what kind a summer training .........is really benefitial.........😕 the courses like plc and scada or some industrial training............
I found this video while surfing.[video]https://video.i.ua/user/1791221/35590/186762/[/video]
Guess who has been bitten by the social networking bug lately? It’s the Tihar Jail in Delhi. The largest correctional institution in South East Asia, the Tihar prisons in Delhi...
I'm very new to the field of computer science but have been helping a friend in designing some software. He intends to sell it and the one worry he has...
I hope you all must have gone through this: IBM Watson Super Computer: Jeopardy Challenge - CrazyEngineers VoiCE post. Here's the video about the final challenge that took place on...