Facebook, Twitter Reaches Tihar Jail

Guess who has been bitten by the social networking bug lately? It’s the Tihar Jail in Delhi. The largest correctional institution in South East Asia, the Tihar prisons in Delhi have decided to create a page both on Facebook and Twitter. The reason behind this step is the transparency that they want to create in [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm very new to the field of computer science but have been helping a friend in designing some software. He intends to sell it and the one worry he has...
I hope you all must have gone through this: IBM Watson Super Computer: Jeopardy Challenge - CrazyEngineers VoiCE post. Here's the video about the final challenge that took place on...
Presenting the HTC Incredible S featuring a unique contoured design, a vivid 4" SLCD display with in-built surround sound and HD quality video recorder. [video=youtube;c_muTDpUiTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_muTDpUiTM&feature=popt1cus0d[/video] Presenting the HTC ChaCha featuring...
India is a country which ranks* first in the race of transmission losses. The transmission losses in the country are 33%. Having known this let us take a* look at...
Please view the link below. A very sorry state of a man, a legend. I am a great fan of this person, and I am praying to God that this...