Writing programmes is easier than Mathematics.

I was confused whether I should post this thread in Mathematics section or Computer section.

Whatever,
Read this link : gambasdoc.org/help/doc/formula?view&en

Interesting stuff πŸ˜€

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    I checked out this link, and I think that whoever wrote this was just having fun as a programmer 😲. Check out my reasoning and then tell me if I am wrong:
    He wrote a small code to prove 1+2+3..= -1
    and the result printed gave values -1,-1 etc..
    Trick: He used two variables a and b to hold values and declared those as Integers.
    Now the range of Unsigned Integers for 32 bit compiler:
    -2147483648 to 2147483647.
    Now to carry this out he doesnot used simple a=a+1, but a=a+b,so that when "a" printed 2147483647, b became -2147483648, and in next iteration when a+b is calculated, it gives 2147483647+(-2147483648)=-1.
    Here since b's value went out of range, hence it rollbacked to least value (way by which most compilers handle out of range values)
    Hence programmers rock!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Troll_So_Hard
    I was confused whether I should post this thread in Mathematics section or Computer section.

Whatever,
    Read this link : gambasdoc.org/help/doc/formula?view&en

Interesting stuff πŸ˜€
    Interesting to read but i have more knowledge about mathematics than programming , think math is easier tillπŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    writing programs and creating algorithms, does involve some analytical skills, and they can be pretty fun to do.

but i prefer solid mechanics and thermodynamics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am keen to know the programming language/languages is/are used in CE. Yeah, I want to know all technical details, if possible then do share πŸ˜€ No one can give...
solar power generation with auto tracking system,how it is possible? nano science in solar energy,is it correct?
Hey guys , I have decided to get a new system for Computer Graphics Rendering purposes . I would like to know your views about what processor and motherboard OR...
i want to connect java and oracle. i can create design in java and also create and insert table using sql in oracle. now i need to connect both of...
Codeproject had organized a world wide article competition to teach the App development fundamental. Here is the link for the competition.​ https://www.codeproject.com/competitions/611/Ultrabook-Article-competition The good thing is that I finally managed...