WORLDCOMP'11 - The 2011 World Congress

WORLDCOMP'11 - The 2011 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing

Important Dates:

January, 16, 2011
Proposals for organizing sessions/workshops

March 10, 2011
Submission of draft papers for review

April 03, 2011
Notification of acceptance

April 24, 2011
Final Camera-ready papers + Copyright/Consent + Registration

July 18-21, 2011
The WORLDCOMP'11
22 joint conferences

WORLDCOMP 2011 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, tutorials, panel discussions, and poster presentations. In recent past, keynote/tutorial/panel speakers have included: Prof. David A. Patterson (pioneer/architecture, U. of California, Berkeley), Dr. K. Eric Drexler (known as Father of Nanotechnology), Prof. John H. Holland (known as Father of Genetic Algorithms; U. of Michigan), Prof. Ian Foster (known as Father of Grid Computing; U. of Chicago & ANL) and many other distinguished speakers.

To know more, visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friend's, Check these codes... #include void main() { int *x,p=4; x=&p; printf("%d",*x); } and the 2nd one goes here... #include void main() { char c[]="mohit kumar singh"; char *str;...
Credits :: Marco Antonio Meggiolaro Head of the RioBotz team from PUC-Rio UniversityHi friends...!!! A lot of you must be knowing about Robowars competitions being organized in almost all the...
Hello Engineers. I just need to know if it si true that the higher we get above the sea, the less TORQUE we get from a motor. I may need...
By now, most of you must have noticed the Facebook Like Box on the forum sidebar. Don't forget to hit the 'like' button.
Optimizing CrazyEngineers servers led me to discovery of things I wasn't aware of, rather, never paid much attention to their usefulness. One such thing is the "Content Delivery Network". I...