Working in FPGA

hi all
hope all ppl around will be fine and happy

i wana know abt working in fpga
i have to work in it...
can some one here plzz guide me how to start working around...
i would be thankfull............

Replies

• shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i have posted the lniks of books which will b helpful for u to learn the vhdl and fpga ,, go through it ... if u find any prob thn pm me i will help you as far as i can ,, currntly i m making my project on fpga and i m worknig on it from last 1 yr ,
  • engrasad
    engrasad
    shadeslayer
    i have posted the lniks of books which will b helpful for u to learn the vhdl and fpga ,, go through it ... if u find any prob thn pm me i will help you as far as i can ,, currntly i m making my project on fpga and i m worknig on it from last 1 yr ,

where is the link dear?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy,before programming in VHDL or porting FPGA,u have to design block diagrams first!!!for which u shud have good understanding of digital electronics
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rajrohit26
    rajrohit26
    as rightly said before ; one needs to have basic concept of digital electronics before progressing to vhdl programming.
    i
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    hmmmmmmmmmm

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all memmbers including administrator and moderator.this is raj joined crazy engineeers.
hi everyone!!...i recently started learning ms dos commands but i'd like some help regarding some interesting commands or hacking tips😛...plz let me know if u have any...thanks😀
hi all, i'm really happy for being a member in CrazyEngineers... i'm searching for a "crazy idea" for my graduation project,something that you really need and dream of...my team is...
What is collision and broadcost Domains? How many collision and broadcost Domain in Switch, Hub and Router?😁 I m waiting...........................................................................
hai every one. can any one give some information about MS,MBA? As i am pursuing mechanical engineering whichis most prefarable MS,MBA??