Working as manual tester, want to learn automation but don't have time

hi,
i started my career as a manual tester and i want learn automation but i dont have time to join classes, then how can i learn this things and i dont have too much knowledge about programming. please suggest me how can i learn automation and is there any scope in testing after 3-5 years please suggest me. i am very confusing about my career please help me.
thank you

Replies

• Shweta Menghani
    Shweta Menghani
    Dines Bhusare
    hi,
    i started my career as a manual tester and i want learn automation but i dont have time to join classes, then how can i learn this things and i dont have too much knowledge about programming. please suggest me how can i learn automation and is there any scope in testing after 3-5 years please suggest me. i am very confusing about my career please help me.
    thank you
    You have to to give time other wise not possible
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    There are weekend classes for almost everything if you're in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and cities like that where there are IT hubs. You may give it a try and look what they have to offer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : This is based on gesture recognition. Based on the gesture the camera will react and perform an task. Well on further developing i will make...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract ​The main aim of this project is to produce square hole by converting a circular motion into square by using a mechanical linkages such...
Project Abstract / Summary : We will use solqr energy to cool the automobile. No external supply. Cooling or Heating will be done by the Project. 5°C less or more...
Project Abstract / Summary : My idea is to provide a eco friendly crop cutting machine for indian formers in a very low corst compared to the machines available in...
Project Abstract / Summary : Increasing levels of modernization in different countries worldwide has lead to an exponential growth in national energy demand. India with its huge population base had...