Wordpress Wins Best Open Source CMS Award 2009

WordPress - one of the world's most popular blogging platforms has won the "Best open source CMS (content management system) award -2009".

WordPress is now fast turning into a CMS from a blogging platform - thanks to wordpress' flexibility that lets developers tweak Wordpress into a CMS that just works!

While WordPress occupied the top spot in the Overall Award, the other two extremely popular finalists MODx and SilverStripe tied for the first runner up position. After Pixie and Pligg sharing a similar result for the Most Promising CMS category, this is the second time the combined opinion of judges and the public was evenly divided for two CMSes, awarding each of them a first runner up spot.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wow! awesome! 😎
    I think WordPress deserves the prize.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is awesome!!

I will start using wordpress !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do i crack my ansys?? it seems like my host not connected after i install the license...
Pls how does the Ford Thunderbird Tail Lights system work? How can I design the circuit and what codes do I need to drive the Circuit?
Sir / madam, My question is A 1 KM long wire is held by 'n' poles. If one pole is removed the length of the gap increases by 5/3 meters....
Here I am giving some introduction of RSS feeds,what are they ,and how they can be used.i get to know that most of the people still don't aware of RSS
Let's wish happy birthday to crazyengineers and its founder biggie. Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Let's take crazyengineers on the top.