WordPress Feed Service or Google's FeedBurner?

Is there any service or plugin to activate WordPress Feeds which will be operated by WordPress only. No external service will be required. If yes, which service?
If we compare, which is more better? WordPress's Feed Service or Google's FeedBurner?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can not seem to get past the introductions. I am retired with a long history in various disciplines of engineering. 1. Pilot USAF 2. Fusing systems for nuclear weapons....
Sir, i am doing ME from a private college . But i wanna crack aieee2012 with good rank. Please guide me what to do?
This is an interesting article I found in MIT open course ware. Majority of the programmers look at LISP as "a weird AI language, with a bizarre syntax full of...
Prezi, the cloud based presentation service had a server breakdown, leaving a lot of users helpless for about 2 hours. Prezi claimed that it managed to bring half of the...
Google+ What’s Hot, Ripples & Creative Kit – New Features Introduced - CrazyEngineers Dell Latitude ST Tablet Specs Released. Windows 7 & Intel Atom Stuff. - CrazyEngineers Kobo Vox Launched...