WordPress 3.0.2 Security Update Released - Download It Today!

WordPress recently discovered a minor security flaw in the installable version of WP 3.0.1 and has immediately released a security pack. WordPress officials have said that the security update 3.0.2 is mandatory for all the users.

The bug discovered in earlier version of Wordpress allows any user to gain author level access to the users. This issue has been resolved along with few minor bugs. Few additional security enhancements have been incorporated.

You may download the latest update from Download – WordPress.org or directly update from the WordPress admin panel.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I searched on the net and found out no method to add RSS feed to a facebook group. I wanted to upload CrazyEngineers' Forum Feed to the CE Group on...
Hi Engineers, Let's unite at the CrazyEngineers Group on Facebook & spread the word about CE through post updates on it's wall. Share the group with your friends & invite...
CEans, We announced that we're giving away special T-Shirts to our members who celebrated CrazyEngineers day with us: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-those-who-celebrated-crazyengineers-day.html Here's a quick look at your t-shirts: Those who've been selected...
Larry and Sergey founded Google because they wanted to help solve really big problems using technology. And one of the big problems we’re working on today is car safety and...
A different Love letter and a beautiful reply to it. A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate. My Dearest Reshma, Please answer the...