Wolfram|Alpha at Web 2.0 Expo

Source: Wolfram|Alpha PR Team

We're pleased to announce that Wolfram|Alpha is at the Web 2.0 Expo. The event takes place November 16-19, 2009, at the Javits Center in New York, New York, USA.

Schoeller Porter, Architect, Developer Relations, will be presenting "Wolfram|Alpha Inside--Exploring and Building Knowledge Applications" at 3:30pm on Wednesday, November 18, in room 1A05. The presentation will explore how you can use the Wolfram|Alpha Webservice API to seamlessly incorporate Alpha's results Wolfram|into your web, mobile, and desktop
applications.

You are invited to visit our booth, 1126, to learn more about Wolfram|Alpha and to try the recently released Wolfram|Alpha App for the iPhone and iPod touch. Members of the Wolfram|Alpha team will also be on hand to answer your questions about the Webservice API.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is request to all the ceans who visit my website ..Please enter your crazy engineers user name .... and also Please put your problems in this site..i think your...
Times of India reporting:- The number of students from India enrolled in US universities and colleges crossed 100,000 for the first time ever this year even as international enrollments in...
I'm thrilled to see what this guy is up to - Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology | Video on TED.com How can this technology be developed further?
hello CEans m new to this crazy place can anyone help me deciding a project topic for 6th sem BE. it can be on java,c or c++ plz reply at...
There are lots of wannabe entrepreneurs who are stuck because they can't find a good idea to get started. Typically, here's a process of finding a good idea that you...