Wolfenstein 3D - Play Free Browser Version

The good old game Wolfenstein 3D turns 20 years old this month, and to celebrate the anniversary, a free browser version has been unleashed onto an unsuspecting web.

You can check it out here: #-Link-Snipped-#
Brings back so many memories.
How many CEans here have played Wolfenstein 3D at least once in their life?

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I was awed by the face-motions besides the Health-meter. One of the best game I've ever played!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    One of the first games I ever played.. It was so good, I enjoyed it very much.. Brings back a lot of memories. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam styding in mechatronics engineering i want to makedifferet projects inevery semester ineed help from a forum that unites all engineers i want to share ideas with them i hope...
This handy dandy graph will prove useful for you to keep a track. Can you think of any more situations, and what their levels of importance will be? Do tell...
Dear all, I have gone through all the post all are saying joining date yet to be come.My problem is also same I got selected in LnT info september 2011...
how to uninstall mysql 2005..m fed of d uninstalling proceduer.m not getting d way out of it.i want to reinstall it again...plz frnds help me out of this
This information may not be relevant to you because Sony seems to be losing the battle on the Smartphone front. After buying out the Ericsson's share; Sony's continued with the...